First of all you don’t really know the most effective ways to unlock a phone or a smart communication device of the modern times on your own. Don’t use self taught stuff from the Internet. Say NO to YouTube tutorials as well. There are apps that promise to deliver on that but they are not all authentic to begin with. There are certain procedures that you have to follow and certain commands and functions that you have to know to successfully unlock a device.
Some may even tell you that there is even an iOS version of the same app available for a bit at an extra cost but that really doesn’t happen. Unless they have proof of it, don’t invest in it. You need to be absolutely certain of the seller’s claims otherwise you are just going to end up bricking your phone for good. In such cases, even a hard reset or a factory reset can’t help you out. What a device unlock app helps you accomplish is something very basic yet very crucial when you want to use your phone. Yes, by using a T-Mobile Unlock App you can easily
- Request mobile device unlock without having to call customer service
- Also you can automatically do this without having to apply any manual code
Following are the prerequisites you are going to need to use it:
- First thing is A T-Mobile account
- Make sure that your T-Mobile is an Android or iOS device with the latest software. This is important because otherwise it won’t support the app
- You will also need a T-Mobile network connection or a Wi-Fi network
Now to use your app you’re going to have to request a mobile device unlock by doing the following:
- Open your app list and select the Device Unlock by tapping on it
- Next step is to tap on the Continue bar
- The device will take a while to connect to the server
Now you will be asked to choose the device unlock type you desire:
- You can either choose Permanent Unlock
- Or you can choose Temporary Unlock
Remember, all temporary unlocks should only be performed when you are on a mobile data connection. Only a T-Mobile SIM user can perform it. You can’t perform a Temporary Unlock with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Now the device will request the unlock
- You will then have to restart the device when it shows the “complete” or “success” notification
- The restart will apply the new settings
Note: However there are a few handsets such as the Sony Xperia Z3 which won’t require a restart
You will see either of the following on your screen:
- Permanent Success
- Temporary Success
In case you choose not to restart your device, a persistent alert will be visible in your notification tray. After having completed a Permanent Unlock, you will see that the device unlock app has disappeared from your device app list. In case of a Temporary Unlock, it needs to expire before you can opt for a permanent unlock. So this is how you unlock your device using a T-mobile unlock app.