T-Mobile Unlock app: If your AT&T phone is locked it means that it cannot be used with another carrier’s networks. In order to reactivate or re-use it you have to pay off and meet all other requirements of AT&T.
If you do so, then it can be unlocked for use with other carriers. Because there are many people who do this in order to travel and use a local SIM card or cell phone.
How to check whether it Locked or Unlocked?
But in certain cases it can be unlocked, you can navigate to your phone setting > Mobile Networks and tap on network search operators and tap on the search now to see if names of other carriers come up. If you see multiple carrier names show up, your phone might be unlocked.
In case if your T-mobile device is locked and you are unable to use one other network carrier then here is good news for T-mobile users. In order to unlock your device and use it for other carriers, there is a tMobile unlocked app. we will discus, how you can unlock your device easily by following simple steps.
What is T-mobile Device Unlock App?
The traditional method of unlocking a phone required an unlock code. However, for unlocking a T-Mobile device there is a different method required. This is done by T-Mobile pre-installed applications on a specific number of models which allows users to request and apply for a mobile device unlock directly from their phone.
Device Unlock is an application that is available for its use free of cost. You can download it from the Google play store. This app enables T-Mobile users to use non-T-mobile SIM cards to connect and use different international or local network carriers. This device is also known as SIM Unlock, Network Unlock or carrier unlock app.
Unlocking TMobile Device using app unlock?
If you pre-installed the device unlock app on your smartphone then you can simply follow the steps given below in order to unlock your device. But if you don’t have a pre-installed app, you can go to playstore or websites and download it from there. Before downloading the app, make sure that you meet the unlock status and eligibility.
Here is how you can check
- Login to your T-Mobile account using the browser.
- Click on account from the top left screen
- Select line of service
- Click on check device unlock status under the device detail
- If you see their “Device Unlocked” you’re good to go! You can use other network SIM cards.
- But, if you see “Device Locked” then you can use your device only with T-Mobile Network.
Device Unlocking Eligibility Criteria:
- Device must have been purchase from T-Mobile
- The device must be paid in Full.
- the device IMEI must be unblocked.
Once you meet the unlocking requirements then you can follow steps below and if you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked.
Steps for Android on-Device unlock:
Make sure that you installed the app and you’re connected to the T-Mobile Network or Wi-Fi.
Each device has its own creire to perform all steps. Please perform all steps carefully according to your device.
- Newer devices: Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Network Unlock
- Older devices: Use the Device Unlock app pre-installed on your device. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2020 or newer OS.
- OnePlus : Settings >Wi-Fi & internet > SIM & network, then choose Advanced or Network Unlock
- T-Mobile: Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Network Unlock
Other manufacturers: Choose your device on the Devices page, then click the Security drop-down to find Mobile Device Unlock steps.
- Now select permanent unlock
- Wait while the device completed its unlock.
- Restart device.
- Contact to t-mobile customer support if:
- You do not see the app or setting listed for your device.
- You meet the eligibility requirement but cannot unlock the device.
- Your device not listed above.
If you are looking for the best and cheapest solution for unlocking your T-Mobile device then our services are recommended for all kind of users, as we take 2-3 hours in the unlocked process.
Here is how to unlock a T-Mobile device Free of Cost